Super Spooky Soundboard Super Spooky Soundboard

I like it ..

I want it ( to scare the crap out of my brother lol ) but i cant dowload any of them. You shouldve gave us the option of downloading good job though

Bagels & Donuts Bagels & Donuts

Dude..

This is just random moving pictures of bagels and donuts. the only resn i gave it a 3 is becaues of the counting part and because i like the song :). Try harder next time good luck.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

AMAZING

this is soo awesome the actionscript must of been impossible. I got all the trophies except for the true face of evil is that the jesus guy u see cuz wen i jump i can see him a bit but am i suppose to shoot him or sumthin or is it sumthing else

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

nice

its fun i like it

platform tutorial :D platform tutorial :D

nice

this is awesome out of all the platform tutorials thisis the best its not too informative so it keeps me intersested and it shows the results dude you rock.

Sniper_Game_Tutorial Sniper_Game_Tutorial

DUDE YOU ROCK THIS IS AMAZING WHEN IM DONE WITH MY SHOOTING GAME I'LL SEND YOU A LINK TO SEE IT ONCE AGAIN THNX.

madmaker11 responds:

NP :) looking forward 2 it

Sniper game tutorial Sniper game tutorial

I LUV IT

This is awesome ive been looking for sumthing like this for two days and finally i find it good job dude but it you want to get higher ratings then you should make the characters look better.

THNZ AGAIN.

Laser Dodge 2 Laser Dodge 2

Impressive

This being your second flash and when I focus in a different way I feel like I'm on a street with yellow lines. But you should add stuff to it like power-ups and you should make it harder its way too easy other then that this is fun.

meman32 responds:

Maybe I'll add powerups to a sequel.

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

OMG

Dude you are amazing finally i made an anime half decent thanx to this thank you so much if i could rate this a 10/10 every day i would but i have a life lol any ways YOU ROCK

Newgrounds Pass 3 Newgrounds Pass 3

OMG

omg number 28 is SOO hard plz if any one has the answer plz tell me.